- New Companies Emerge (coming soon)
- A Pen Event at Plume & Bille - Paris
- Pens, Writings and Friendships
- Pens as my friends - my friend with OMAS and its pens (Feb 2016)
- Journals and Note Books - a must
- The Italians, a talk at the Vancouver Pen Club
- Having a Hand-Crafted Pen - the Pure Mind FountainPen
- The pen you would never sell
- Marketing Marketing
- Good Style in Fountain Pens
- Use wax to seal fountain pen ink on envelopes
- Quiver Pen Holder - Your pen and Your Notebook
- Pleasures of reading a pen catalogue (Fountain Pen Hospital 2013 Annual)
- Writing with new technology - Delta's new Fusion Nib
- After-Sales Service an Important Consideration
- First Looks at some New 2012 Pens
- Gifts for "pen people" where a pen or an accessory, there are lots of options.
- Charals (August) and Vancouver Pen (October) celebrate 25 year anniversaries.
- Carrying Your Pen
- Pen Repairs, the Painful part of pen ownership
- Join a Pen Club
- Common themes with pens, 1995 to 2010
- November - Fountain pens and handwriting
- October - Pens linked with lifesytle
- July - Have Patience with Pen Repairs
- May/June - Style of Pen, in eye of beholder
- April/May - Design of Ink Bottle Important
- Mar/April - Who Sets the Price of Pens
- Feb 10 - Our First Pens, What a Memory
- Feb 10 - The Price of Ink
- Jan 10 - Write with Colour
- Dec 09 | A time to write and use your pens
- Nov 09 | Buying Gifts for Pen People - Easy!
- Sep 09 | An exclusive pen for Rome
- Aug 09 | Troubling times for pen companies
- Aug 09 | The importance of the clip
- Jul 09 | It all comes down to the nib.
- Jun 09 | It is all about style
- May 09 | Pen Price Points
- Apr 09 | Using a Fountain Pen... Pretentious?
- Mar 09 | Storing and Carrying Your Pens
- Feb 09 | Affordability of Pens - Steel and Gold Nibs
- Jan 09 | When to Use Your Pen. When It Matters.
- Dec 08 | The Market for Pens. Are Prices Too High?
- More Pen Views..
Leonardo Officina Italiana
There is a new kid on the block...
Leonardo Officina Italiana is creating custom fountain pens using high quality Italian craftmanship. These are classic and elegant pens that will have a timeless appeal to those who use fine fountain pens.
Information and review of my Momento Zero coming soon.
The Comb-o Notebook from Italy.
Your pens always need a good leather pen case. Pen wraps nicely hold up to six pens.